Globe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Globe

The Globe Alliance Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're awfully thin on the ground. PLEASE RESPOND

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smiling jack

smiling jack

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-10-08

We're awfully thin on the ground. PLEASE RESPOND Empty
PostSubject: We're awfully thin on the ground. PLEASE RESPOND   We're awfully thin on the ground. PLEASE RESPOND Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 4:58 pm

Currently Globe NW2 is getting savaged by Ykz. Not only that but we're down to 7 members with no clear command at this time on our wing.

Also, SpanishFleee at this time has left our wing and joined the Yakuza.

I didn't actually know he'd be doing this and set him up as a sitter while I was away a couple of days. By the looks of it at this time my village has been behaving "strange" shall we say... I explicitly said not to attack anyone new and keep attacking my farms I have. They weren't attacked and someone new was... dunno who the hell that was. also I was raided for all my resource today at about 6pm and I look awfully thin on the ground. The resource fields have indeed gone up in rank though.

I'm trying now to find out why this has happened. However too things... Can someone give me a bloody rundown on Yakuza and Pheonix1 (who have been attacking us) and what the hell we're doing (not possibilities, but what we are doing, the concrete stuff not the ideas) about both of them. Also, could we please have some help here? We seem to be rotting a bit in this wing from my return, I maybe mistaken, Spanishfleee (rereading my msgs to him) did hint he was leaving and taking a few with him. So is the Globe2NW simply low on numbers from people running in fear or is this some sort of abandonment?

(This whole post possibly sounds grumpy... however I am a grumpy man and its late, I'm tired and haven't slept... so please be understanding Smile
Back to top Go down
smiling jack

smiling jack

PostSubject: Re: We're awfully thin on the ground. PLEASE RESPOND   We're awfully thin on the ground. PLEASE RESPOND Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 9:42 am

In second to this. Most our members who were part of this wing left and joined Frikkin Pheonix! About 6 of them!
Back to top Go down
smiling jack

smiling jack

PostSubject: Re: We're awfully thin on the ground. PLEASE RESPOND   We're awfully thin on the ground. PLEASE RESPOND Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 10:44 am

What?! So like that we've been disbanded?!!?! When was this decided?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're awfully thin on the ground. PLEASE RESPOND   We're awfully thin on the ground. PLEASE RESPOND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're awfully thin on the ground. PLEASE RESPOND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Globe :: Wings :: Globe(2)NW Wings-
Jump to: